racheljane

Need help completing dining room

Rachel Jane
10 years ago
I need some help with this room: eg. a square rug, lighting fixture, art /mirror, and anything else that would help to finish this room.

The upholstered chairs are lighter in colour than I remember ordering. I don't know what I was thinking! Not sure how true the colours will look in the pic, but the chairs are like a light, cool beige/bone, and the drapes are a rich, sheeny, kind of olive colour with a bluish tinge in certain light. Very warm , and probably would've looked better with a warmer colour chair.

However, too late, both were custom, so I now need ideas for colours and items that will pull the colours and the look together. As you can see, the dining set fills the room, and is adjacent to front door foyer, and there's no room for any additional furniture pieces.

Also would love some lighting ideas. Thanks!!

Comments (24)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.