vizandra

HELP to pick colour for the Guest bedroom

vizandra
10 years ago
I desperately need some help here..

It's our attic bedroom with a limited light (just one little window), i want to repaint it to match the new wardrobe which has quite cold pine colour and cold dark chrome tinted mirror. Please ignore the bed colour and the floor carpet as we will change it accordingly to the room theme later. The problem at the moment that the room looks really dull and gloomy, absolutely uncozy.

I think the colour should be quite intense, as any pastel colour would look gloomy with that mirror.. And cold colours would look even colder with limited light, I suppose...

My only idea is bring some Asian-inspired mood by using red on the wall and may be beige on the slope and brown floor but not sure about it...really got stuck with that wardrobe, as it seems to be so hard to find something matching!

Please, help!

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.