gosiaandal

Charity coffee table turned into a bedroom bench.

gosiaandal
9 years ago
We have recently got a new bed in a Chesterfield style so I have decided to put a bit of more style into our bedroom. I saw this stylish but old coffee table in our local Emmaus charity shop and immediately knew this will be perfect for a bedroom bench. So the work started! The table was already sanded down so I just put 3 coats of Autentico chalk paint in Gris. It started to look good! Now for my seat... I used a thin piece of hardboard, upholstery foam and some batting all stapled together. I have managed to find gorgeous fabric to go with my wallpaper and stapled this to my seat. I got some fabric left and made some cushions to put on the bed. I also added a white trim on the edge of the seat just to add some extra style. I love the end result and I have found it really satisfying as it is exactly what I wanted! I would definitely recommend upcycling!

Comments (16)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.