tommyflan

Win an iPad Mini - Vote for your favourite film-inspired interior 2016

Tom Flanagan
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

For all of you resident Houzzers, you'll know it's that time of year again - oh yes, it's awards season! With the Oscars hurtling towards us, that means it's also time for our own ceremony where we'll be celebrating the interiors of iconic movies from then and now!

We’ve nominated 9 memorable movie interiors and all you need to do is vote for your favourite film-inspired interior with a comment and you’ll be entered into our random prize draw and could be in with a chance of winning an iPad Mini.

To qualify, vote for one of the nominees below, and leave a comment stating the film you voted for. To help you along the way, we’ve put together a selection of three images per movie that will hopefully jog your memory should you have forgotten what the interiors looked like. If you disagree with our selection, feel free to comment with a film of your choice!

The competition closes at midnight on 28th February 2016, and the winner will be notified the following week. By registering your vote and adding a comment, you are agreeing to our competition terms and conditions.

And the Houzzcar goes to...

Mary Poppins - Cherry Tree Lane
Something's Gotta Give - Hamptons Beach Home
Lost in Translation - Park Hyatt Hotel
You've Got Mail - Kathleen Kelly's Townhouse
Eat Pray Love - Bali Home
Bridget Jones's Diary - Bridget's Flat
The Holiday - Iris's Cottage
The Talented Mr. Ripley - Capri Villa
Gone With The Wind - Scarlett's Home
Other - tell us!

Comments (185)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.