ugne_minkus

Kitchen layout advice

Ugne M
8 years ago
Hi! I've been reading a lot of other dilemmas and think that you offer great advice so was wondering if I could get some help as well..
We are in process of purchasing a house that needs a lot of work so would like to start as soon as we move in. At the moment I'm not sure how to plan our kitchen layout. We will be knocking down a wall between kitchen and dining room to create one space. So will end up with large kitchen with dining area. But kitchen has got a lot of doors and big window so no idea what to do with cabinets. Ideally I want a larder and bar or island. In the little cupboard in corner we are thinking of putting a washing machine and there is a boiler there as well.Don't know where to put a hob.
Dimensions will be around 3.64m x 8.07m after removing the wall. Thank you!

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.