jugi2573

Suggestions for bathroom tiles

8 years ago
Hi

We're renovating our bathroom, getting rid of the bath, installing a walk in shower and having a partial stud wall for a back to wall pan toilet.

We thought we had found the perfect tiles, but I'm having 2nd thoughts.

We're doing lots of other work on the house and I'm aiming for an overall modern scandinavian feel.

We were going with the below Mediterranean feel tiles on all walls and the floor, but with the original wall around the window and the insides of the recessed cubby holes in the small square mosaic tiles.

I'm now concerned that the small mosaics are dated.

The bathroom itself is very small and cramped, we want it to feel light and spacious, modern and stylish.

We like the wood style tiles but don't think they'll work with the planned sand coloured tiles as they're too similar.

We also like the 3D effect slate tiles (not shown) but don't think they'll be practical for cleaning as they will effectively be on our basin splashback.

We're not adverse to moving away from the planned Mediterranean sand tiles,

Does anyone have any fantastic suggestions for us?

Thanks
Julia

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.