teeniebeanie

Laundry Room Layout - finishing our unfinished basement

teeniebeanie
11 years ago
Our new laundry room will be 8'10" wide by 8' deep. We can install one pocket door anywhere along the 8'10" inside wall and the opposite 8"10" wall is an outside wall closest to plumbing. However my husband says our new laundry set could almost be set up anywhere, plumbing not an issue - it's not framed in yet so we are not limited by existing walls, electrical or plumbing.

Will we have a new set of front loading washer & dryer, a laundry sink of a decent useful size (suggestions?), a Greenway floor based drying rack measuring 25" x 55" set up that will be a permanent fixture in that room. Our goal is to have a small flat screen TV and a great counter (island?) space to fold laundry, and have as many functional cabinets installed as possible. Washer & dryer could either stack or be side by side in order to get best layout. They measure roughly 27W x 39H x 30D each.

Any suggestions on a layout? I struggle to envision layouts!

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.