vladimir_paramygin58

Help us save a kitchen !

Hey all! Looking for some advice for a kitchen. We are about to close on a house which needs quite a bit of work. So we are trying to work around what we have to minimize investments into remodeling.

We feel that the kitchen isn't completely hopeless, but it's a bit too dark and too brown... and we wanted to bring a bit of a modern feel to it.

We are thinking about doing the things shown on one of the pics below (marked up with red/blue colors) and then perhaps adding those stainless steel bar pulls to the cabinets (we love those, but not 100% sure it would look good). Any ideas what could lighten it up without major rework? Would it be worth to repaint the cabinets in white? Do something with the backsplash maybe?

Thank you !!!

This is a dining room (refrigerator is to the left of the person taking a photo)

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.