in13

Calling all designers.... new kitchen dilemma's / remodelling

in13
7 years ago

Any thoughts welcomed on our floor plan?

Currently we have a small kitchen and reasonable dining room in our 1930's period home. And I am planning to extend [on the left] giving us a opening to balcony area and a downstairs shower / w.c

Originally I was under the impression that we may use the left of the plan for our "kitchen" and the right for "dining"

I am really struggling to put a design together that maximises the space, so now considering utilising the chimney breast in the "dining" area for a range cooker?

The extension is yet to be built so I can only provide a drawing unfortunately.

notes / brief

The bay window is blocked in at the cill

We have 2 young children under 6

We would like an entertaining space

We like a myriad of styles however the house lends itself to a more eclectic / period style. Although anything would be considered.

Thanks for your thoughts in advance.......

If there are any kitchen / furniture companies that would like to put forward ideas, we are yet to find a supplier and we are based in Buxton Derbyshire.

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.