kelliesuplickiakbd

Light & Bright Bathroom Remodel in Sturbridge, Massachusetts

Chace Building Supply
15 August, 2016

We started this project back in 2014. The customer wanted a spa-like bathroom that was inspired by their stay in hotels while traveling. The bathroom was outdated and cramped when we first started. We gutted the bathroom to the studs, we installed brand new cabinets & quartz countertop and finished off with a custom shower in Carrara marble tile. The homeowners were ecstatic and their kids were even more excited to use their parent's new tub! See before & after:

Before:

Light & Bright Bathroom Remodel · More Info

After:

If you are looking to design your dream kitchen and bath, check out our Houzz profile and send us a message. We look forward to hearing from you!

• susanalanandwrigley

Granted it is beautiful, but getting in and out of that tub looks very difficult if you are not young and agile! Cleaning it also looks impossible, you'd have to be inside it to reach back part. So lovely look, but impractical functionality ... for me.

Chace Building Supply thanked susanalanandwrigley
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.

Such gorgeous materials used here!

Chace Building Supply thanked OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    Mega Builders

Gorgeous work!

Chace Building Supply thanked Mega Builders
    Laura Lee Designs

Lovely! I was curious too about the accessibility of the tub, but it is a gorgeous space!

Chace Building Supply thanked Laura Lee Designs
    Chace Building Supply

Thanks for the feedback! The tub is at 21" high and while it does only have the one access point, there is ample room to sit and and get comfy in it! Initially the faucet was supposed to be along the window wall but there were unforeseen plumbing issues that required modification of the placement.

KT tile

Very nice bathroom!

Chace Building Supply thanked KT tile
  • printesa

Beautiful! I understand that getting in and out of a bathtub can be problematic later in life, that is always the case, so you either have one or you don't.
    What bathtub did you use? It looks really nice

Chace Building Supply

@printesa...I agree! This is a young family and the homeowners love to relax in the tub when they get a free minute! haha

The tub is the Kohler Underscore in white.

• printesa

Thank you! I will look it up since I need to change a tub and this one seems to be more squarish, hence more efficient in space.

Addition Building & Design, Inc.

This bathroom looks amazing.