asifasacha

Need help with Kitchen Diner Design

A S
7 years ago
Hi houzz users,

Thank you for taking time out to read my post. We are currently having an extension and taking the kitchen to the back. We have decided to opt for a handless gloss kitchen in Cashmere with driftwood worktop and tekwall from Wrens. The kitchen is rectangular and has a U-shaped kitchen at one end off the room. on the opposite back wall, we have decided to have full height cabinets with fridge and freezer and potentially a wall oven. the remaining space will serve as a diner. We will have 2 windows on either side off French doors in the kitchen. Cabinets will also have led spotlights fixed.

I know need ideas/advice on what flooring to do and have considered amtico or karndean vinyl flooring or wood effect porcelain tiles but am not sure what colour to go for.

also what colour would look best for walls, should I stick to a neutral or go for a dash off colour. I am looking at purchasing the dulux kitchen endurance as it is long lasting and works well for the kitchen.

lighting for the kitchen is the final bit I need to help complete my kitchen project. electrical work has been done as such so there can Be a light in the centre of kitchen area and centre off dining area. what type off lights should I go for, spotlights?

I really need help deciding on these three things and would appreciate any for off help and advice.

Thank you, Asifa x

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.