emmaoke

Advice on double doors separating rooms

Cakelady
7 years ago
I need some advice on internal doors. I have very old wobbly sliding double doors separating my lounge and games room. I am currently redecorating both rooms and want to change the doors to something which gives more soundproofing and something that won't rattle when someone opens the main door leading into each room. I don't know whether to replace the doors with 4 panel solid doors or 4 panel half glazed doors and whether to have bifolds, pocket doors, hinged doors or sliding doors that would hopefully be better quality than the current ones. I've attached pictures of the doors from the lounge side which when opened you can't see them and from the games room side where you can see them when open. The main doors into the rooms will be the half glazed 4 panel white doors (photos attached).

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.