hzdeleted_24964868

Please help with ground floor re-design and layout ideas

User
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Here is a picture of the ground floor of my hew house... I have been trying to decide which rooms to use as which. So I thought I would upload the layout here and see if any of you clever folks had any good ideas.

I haven't labelled any of the rooms as I didn't want to influence....but I have a large dining room that never gets used. No coat storage (for a family of 4) and a tiny utility room.

I would like on the ground floor.
1) A decent sized utility room.
2) Some coat Storage.
3) Open plan kitchen dining room (I have a large 12 person dining table to accommodate)
4) A guest room with bathroom close by.
5) A study

I am not adverse to little building work, like knocking down/building walls. adding doors, etc but I have a restricted budget and would like to keep any structural building work to a minimum.

If anyone has any layout suggestions please let me know it would be really appreciated.

Comments (12)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.