asifasacha

How well does magnolia go with grey?

A S
7 years ago
Hi all,
Just wanting people's view on Magnolia and how well it would pair with different shades off grey.

Magnolia is that one colour which, isn't necessarily a horrible colour but ((due to being used too much, in rooms, possibly due to the cheap availability in large quantities)), is very much disliked. For this reason I didn't want to use it in the house renovation.

However, I'm now wondering whether it's worth pairing with magnolia.

In the hallway, I'm going to panel the walls up to the dado rail which will continue up the staircase. As the staircase is fairly dark and wanting to keep the space airy, I wanted to use white gloss for the panels and an airy neutral cream above, just to create a break between the two spaces.

I am now wondering whether it will look better if we use magnolia on the walls above the dado and opt for light grey gloss panels such as dulux polished pebble??

is it worth it or not???

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.