kellychoi

SOS : Which type floor and what colour would you recommend?

kellychoi
7 years ago
I am struggling to chose floor colour.
Basically, I want to have a bright house, like show house style but I am not really a fan of carpet downstairs. Any idea would help please.

I am fancy of bright grey colour scheme all around. Agreeable gray colour living room and dining room wall. Don't even know where I could find that colour paint.

Silk tone wallpaper in the living room with a huge tv with a long unit.( haven't found a tv unit yet) Which colour unit would you recommend?

I am thinking Pale grey, almost white? Or white kitchen unit with dark grey island table like below.

For dining, left side room on second photo, I haven't found any dining table yet. My husband wants to put asian cherry blossom style huge picture on a wall with asian style plate storage.

He wants asian style furniture( black or dark brown with gold/bronze handle) and pictures here and there. Not too much.

For the entrance as you can see below I really want to have bright feeling with wow! May be grey/white tone marble or tile?
I have no idea what colour and what type should I go for flooring. All Dark wooden floor? Bright wooden floor? Or carpet for living room? What colour? So please help. I have no sense about colour match.

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.