stowic

Strong paint colours from room to room

stowic
7 years ago

I'm going to paint out north facing bedroom in F&B Hague blue. But we also have another north-facing guest bedroom next door to it & my daughters' south-facing bedroom all off a landing painted in F&B Dorset Cream. I quite like the Dorset Cream as it's sunny & ties with downstairs where we have Babouche & London Clay in our living room.

But i think Hague Blue is a bit heavy for a guest room and would like something brighter I think for the girls' room. Any ideas?

If you've used a strong colour in one room, have you used lighter shades in other rooms, tried to match it or just taken each room as it comes? Not sure if I want the whole of upstairs blue, though I do love the Hague. Maybe I need o ditch the Dorset Cream? Any advice much appreciated.

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.