clairef09

New bathroom design

clairef09
7 years ago

Hello,

I am ready to take on a complete redesign of my bathroom and am looking for some advice. I approached a local designer and bathroom supplier and they provided me with the below design. The brief was;

- I wanted lots of storage as I intend on keeping my towels here

- I wanted a free standing bath with free standing taps

- I wanted a good sized walk-in shower enclosure

- Modern, contemporary styling using neutral shades

Whilst the design is fine it just doesn't set me on fire. The design is just basically plopping the right furniture in the right space, which is fine. I think it is a fairly good sized room and therefore I feel like more can be done with the space maybe? There are such fantastic ideas on here and I just feel like it is a big project so would rather do it properly. Alcoves? Raised flooring? I don't know? What does everyone think? Am I being too fussy?

Would really appreciate some steer. The room is 3m x 3m with a small corner 200mm x 200mm in-corner on the side of the windows which can be seen in the designs below.

Comments (15)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.