adrianlowery

Ballpark cost of getting one-bed flat redecorated?

adrianlowery
7 years ago

So having decorated our new loft extension and stairwell, I'm thinking it will just take too long to decorate throughout. As we are contemplating letting out the flat, we're thinking it might be worth just getting someone in.

Can anyone suggest what it would cost to have a 500 sq ft flat decorated (1 bed, 1 living room, 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom, hallway and stairwell) - walls, ceilings and woodwork?

Preparation should not be too onerous as we would just want to paint over the off-white painted walls, leaving the lining paper on. We know what shades we want, and we don't need any design element - just a good old fashioned decorator who takes pride in their work.

We need to be realistic, i.e., not what it 'should cost', but what it will cost given that we live in south-west London and probably don't have time to get five quotes.

Thanks

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.