ellenfarmer

Critique my kitchen plan!

vinoella s
6 years ago
Would be grateful for any criticism/ideas of our kitchen plan. We will be going to kitchen designers to get different opinion but this is the first rough draft- excuse the handwriting!

We are having a kitchen diner - sized 6.5mx3.7m, with a half partition wall dividing the 2 which will have the oven on it and a breakfast bar. The kitchen is 3.7x3.7m and the diner part will have a 6 seater table.

Kitchen layout has been tricky because of the amount of doors and windows. All are below counter height except 2 wall units above the corner cupboard for plates/glasses. The fridge/freezer and pantry a full height too. The worktop near the bottom wall has no units under it but will be used for the bin/dog bed.

The butchers block in the middle is moveable and is something we really want to keep - I know it disrupts flow but i use it all the time!

The breakfast bar is along the half partition wall and will be a 2 tier height.

Hope this is clear! Any help appreciated!

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.