digitaldiva2015

Help with Kitchen Countertops!

digitaldiva2015
6 years ago
I am going crazy trying to decide what type and color of countertops for our new kitchen and need to decide soon! First I thought I wanted quartz because everyone says it's the way to go, then I went back to granite and quartz. Granite has the beautiful flow that I love and it is a natural stone but quartz is modern and fluid in its own right. Here are some slabs I looked at. I will attach pics of Kitchen. I have white cabinets and a light gray island with gray brown tile floors. My walls are worldly gray by SW. I have looked at a couple of options.
1. Quartz all over with a heavy vein throughout but worried about my exciting corners where 2 seams will run plus up and over a kitchen bar area. Looking at MSI calacutta classic.
2. Viscount White Granite on perimeter counters and a light gray quartz on island. The island will not be big due to a black induction cooktop.
3. Turbine Gray from Ceaserstone on perimeter counters and again a neutral color on island.
Thanks for any input! This is a bigger decision to me than the cabinets were and don't want to date myself or get something too busy or not classic enough.

Comments (17)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.