0
Your shopping basket is empty.

Green Composite Door help

Lisa Burdett
21 May, 2017
Does anyone know of a company that supplies composite front doors (and even windows) in a grey green colour rather than apple or blue green?
I live in Hampshire however I wouldn't need it to be fitted. Many of the window companies green appears very blue green on their websites but I'm really looking for a greyer colour of green. Im thinking similar to farrow and Ball Lichen or card room green. I may have to go for a wood door and paint it? But my initial preference is composite.
  • acew1234
    Some companies can match to RAL colours, if you can find a RAL code for the colour you like it might be easier when describing the colour.
    French and Westcott

Timber doors and windows have the advantage that they can be painted any colour you like. They can be re-painted again and again to suit your changing tastes over the years to come. They are carbon neutral, and with good weather seal they thermally outperform composite doors. If the paint work is maintained they can last 50 years plus.

• suerowlands88
    We had the same problem but also wanted window frames this colour ,solidoor do a door colour called painswick which is a green grey colour the Ral colour for the frames is 7038 . It's a lovely colour, could be what you are looking for ?
    Check it out in the showroom though if you can because it looks more grey on the picture!
    Hope this is a help !
    Sue
  • Lisa Burdett
    Thank you for your responses. Sue I will contact the company tomorrow and arrange to call in to have a look. There is a house I pass every day which I'm sure has those colour doors and windows your referring too and I can't help but look at it each time I pass.
  • suerowlands88
    Good luck hope it's what you are looking for !