jonathanwilliamcarson

Replacement knobs on plates, instead of handles on backplates?

J C
6 years ago

I have double doors which open into a hotpress. Each door has a standard brass lever handle on a back plate . However these are simply 'pull' open doors, i.e. there is no lock, nor need for lever handles. So i was going to replace the unnecessary handles with 'pull' knobs.. ( Probably ceramic or vintage-y. ) I don't want to fill the holes left by the screws, ; or repaint etc..., so i was hoping to find a back plate and a knob combination. However it seems most ''back plates with knobs'' have a keyhole!. The other possibility is a solid finger plate with a knob placed separately below. This however would look stupid as the door 'pulls' not 'pushes'. Has anyone seen a knob & Backplate combination WITHOUT a keyhole? OR have another idea.??? thanks..

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.