moolycow

Help needed with downstairs layout

SLS
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hello! Ive been going over and over in my head about possible layouts/knock through for the back three rooms of our house. The kitchen, dining room, and conservatory. The dining room (photo with red sofas) is very very dark (although it looks nice and bright on the photo) needs more light from somewhere, and the kitchen as it is isn’t really big enough for what we need (a family kitchen) Do I knock through from kitchen to dining room? From kitchen to conservatory? I would like to keep one of the rooms separate whether it be the kitchen (turning that in to a utility/downstairs toilet) or keep the conservatory separate? Theres also the idea of extending the conservatory out by another meter?! Im just a bit lost at the moment and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Room sizes are:

Conservatory

17' 10" x 7' 7" (5.44m x 2.31m)

Kitchen

13' x 6' 10" (3.96m x 2.08m)

Dining Room

13' 10" x 11' 5" (4.22m x 3.48m)

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.