susanne_wardle

Which carpet colour for a living room????

susanne_wardle
1 November, 2017
last modified: 1 November, 2017

Our colours in the dining room/kitchen next door:

Hi,

Could you please help us out with your expert advice?!

We are struggling to find a carpet for our living room. Personally, I would prefer wooden flooring as we have in the dining room/corridor but I do agree with my husband that the floor is rather cold (we live in a 110 year old house at the coast).

So, carpet it is ... our sofa is currently being upholstered in a steel grey cotton velvet:

My husband favours a grey carpet but I think this might be too grey over all? We also have a daughter and a dog which is non-shedding, but we would not want to go too light....

Any advice gratefully received!

Susanne