lottiefenwick

Ideas needed for my Master Bedroom

lottiefenwick
6 years ago

Hello,

Can I ask for your help... again.... please? It's the last bedroom to be finished in my mammoth project and I have used up all my ideas on the other rooms...I could really do with some ideas as I have a blank space and it's going to stay that way if I'm left to it alone!

The walls are painted in Little Greene French Greys. Wardrobes not painted yet. All I have is a divan bed base with no headboard at the moment, so need advice on, well... everything really.

The bedroom is connected to a dressing room by pocket doors. You can't see the doors on the photos but they are Victorian reclaimed doors. One photo is taken looking towards where the bed will be, next to the door, which is an ensuite. The photo that shows the dressing room wardrobes square on is taken from the other end where the bed will be. Hope that makes sense!

Oh, I should mention that sadly I don't have a designer type budget. Think it could be a lovely room if I knew what to do with it... any ideas gratefully received!!!

Thank you!

Comments (14)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.