ninder_billing

Are we missing a trick on this design for our back garden??

ninder Billing
6 years ago

Classic mistake - spent our budget on the interior house renovations! So now we're left trying to work out the best solution for our east facing garden. I've attached a plan -the total space is about 11m long from flat back of house (not from the triangular bit) and about 6.5m wide. The garden used to be one big slope and 10 years ago we got the different height terrace levels cut in to make it usable, which has worked well. We probably need to leave the upper levels in place with their railway sleeper walls, but all around the new extension is now London clay!! Trying to avoid costly excavation. Our architects have sketched this which gives us a needed patio/paved area - but are we missing a trick??

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.