hannah_wyld

Curtains for strange window

Sarah Smith
5 years ago
I have had some lovely advice from this forum already so hoping to get some ideas about our lounge curtain/blind options in my new home as this will be the first time I have had to dress a window.

The photo is the before from the previous owners. The curtain rail has been removed and the walls are going to be replastered.

The window is very wide and a bay-less bay so the window is bay shaped but the wall is flat with a bay shaped window sil.

There is the only radiator for the room under the window sil and this cannot be moved.

I would prefer floor length curtains but I’m concerned about losing heat from the large window.

I just cannot visualise blinds on the window given the shape. They would have to sit at the front of the bay. Would this work?

Do I have any other options?

Thank you in advance :-)

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.