anna_bray71

advice on master bedroom wall colour

Anna Bray
Hi all
Having moved house, we are looking to decorate our bedroom which is currently green. I’ve tried 4 testers all of which have been completely different to what I expected even after getting advice from the farrow and ball shop. So, I’m now after your expertise before my husband bans me from buying more testers!

It’s a south facing room, the bed is dark grey and wardrobes dark brown so I’m thinking a light colour but not sure which one. I don’t want the room to feel cold and don’t want a grey. Plan on changing the carpet, bed linen and curtains so really looking for a whole colour scheme. Anyone got any ideas?
Many thanks
Anna