antonia_holdgate

Ideas for two different size bedroom windows

Antonia H
5 years ago
Hi all, I'm decorating my first home - a ground floor flat - but I'm stuck for ideas for the bedroom windows.

As you can see from the photos there are two windows of different size in my bedroom, which face the parking area in the front. The spaces are unallocated and often there will be people I don't know parked directly in front of each window. The room is now painted white with a light silver glitter on the back wall opposite the built in mirror wardrobes, dado rail removed (building was built early 90s). The existing blinds and nets have been thrown away. These windows face east east south.

I'm a bit of a loss as to what to do with the windows. Privacy is essential, so I need some sort of voile covering the window but I want the light.

I do not like Venetian blinds but am open to roller and Roman blinds. I'm not sure whether curtains would look right either. Any ideas?

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.