deason26

Kitchen refit and toilet move

Daniel Eason
5 years ago

Hi,

I am going to refit my kitchen, we've moved in 3 years ago and it is the original fit so as old as the house at about 20 years old now.

I've got a utility sectioned off with a very nice 90's arch between the kitchen and separate utility, this is all stud so can go and make more room. Only one small section next to the external door I will have to keep as the fuse board is in there plus it gives a bit of section for the utility. Or would it be worth finding a new home for the fuse board hidden?

Boiler sits in bottom right side of the current utility, this needs to reside as is.

Next to the utility is a toilet, this is quite an annoyance as the door opens out to the main kitchen, I was thinking about moving this under the stairs backwards and moving the door to open outwards.

Open to ideas and realistic opinions on the toilet remodel.

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.