webuser_329966111

last minute suggestions on floor plan please!

Sal89
5 years ago
Hello All. We have started our extension and gave a lot of thought to the ground floor and not much into the second floor. We are now just contemplating our options for upstairs. I have attached pictures of the current drawn up floor plan, however we are now considering making bedroom 3 as the bathroom? (Not sure if big enough at the minute) then have the other space to play with and layout 3 bedrooms (Maybe wall in wardrobe/dressing room). I have drawn up some very amateur sketches so please bare with me, way off scale but I’ve attached the actual floor plan which gives you an idea! The red is the existing house and the blue is the new extension. What would you suggest? How would you lay it out? I’ve attached the 2 I have thought of: just need some inspiration. Also We have applied for planning for a balcony overlooking the garden but waiting to hear back so I’m keeping that in mind too. Any comments will be appreciated!

Comments (33)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.