pirhana108

Cup style drawer pulls on cabinets?

P108 P
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Hi
Was wondering.. Is it ok to have Cup style drawer pull / handles on cabinets in a home office study?? I am going to be having a reading nook in the bedroom for the kids and below the seating there will be 4 cabinets in a L shape... I will also have matching light grey Matt wardrobes and was thinking of what colour handles and style will look best . I like the look of the cup style bin pull handlesI have mainly seen the cup style handles on drawers but I would really like them on cabinets but don't know it's "right" to have them on cabinets? I will also need some handles for the wardrobes too.. I like the colour of the handles in the picture with the cabinet .. is this Brass?? or copper??all advice very appreciated :-)
thank you

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.