english_karen15

Final plans for kitchen

English Karen
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

After many changes and input from you guys, I finally have the plans for my kitchen. I’m pretty much set on a Thermador wall hood and 36” induction cooktop. 5cm mitered edge on the quartz on the 7 x 5’ island and 3cm quartz on the perimeter. Omega cabinetry (not chosen the door style yet). Maple Beach House white for perimeter cabinets and QSO Porch Swing brushed sepia for Island. Same quartz for all - thinking Calacatta Leon or similar. Appliances are stainless steel (already have) stainless 33” sink. Separate walk in pantry. Still to choose backsplash colour, once 100% on door choice and colour. We have walnut plank porcelain tile on the floor. 10’ ceilings with the cabinets going to the ceiling. Any additional thoughts or comments appreciated.

Comments (16)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.