sarah_unwinsuter

ideas to store / display adult Lego...!!!

Sarah U-S
3 years ago

Hi all, an odd question... my husband loves Lego - big cars and the like. Once they are made, he than wants them on display. It’s driving me potty - they are on our shelves in the living room (which I can’t stand 😂), they’re on top of an antique desk at the other end of the living room, we have R2D2 in the bedroom, and we have a couple on a bookcase in the second sitting room / teenagers room. When I complain, my husband rightly points out that it’s half his house, and the majority of design decisions have been mine, and I need to let him have his things out as much as mine are. He’s right. But I bloomin’ can’t stand it!!!!! Has anyone got any ideas for displaying these things? I’ve said that I’m happy for them to all go in the second sitting room - but need some kind of display solution. I can’t be the only Lego wife, can I?!!! (The living room has just been decorated, so I’ve told him the paint on the shelves really needs a good week or two to cure properly - so I have a small window of opportunity...)

Comments (38)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.