webuser_486110511

Anyone gone for dark green bedroom and regretted it?

Carly H
3 years ago

Hi all,
Will be redecorating our bedroom in a few months time and fancy going for dark green. We have really solid cherry wood bedside tables and double chest of drawers, so a few years ago when we had a built in wardrobe, we had the same colour (mdf) to go with it.
So my thoughts are rather than replacing the furniture and potentially trying to do something like have the wardrobe painted/sprayed (don’t even know if you can do that), maybe go for a nice deep green which would complement that wood colour. I’ve ordered a new bed (which is grey fabric), and will also be having white plantation shutters fitted to the front of the house, so just thinking of colours. The room is probably 13x12 ft something like that so not massive, feeling like going bold with the dark green and brass/copper accents but then wondering if I’ll regret it or not! Bedroom walls now are like dusky pink and damson. Thanks in advance!

Comments (16)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.