emiloujohnston

Kitchen splashback dilemma...

emiloujohnston
3 years ago

Help! We are finally getting a new kitchen, thanks to a hefty extension build, which is well underway. I absolutely love our asymmetrical kitchen design, but I am struggling to make decision about height of splashback which will be same quartz as worktop. It will be on single run of units, including range hob and sink. I don’t want it 50cm, up to height of shelves/wall unit - I prefer the look in this pic. Also have ceiling extractor and don’t want a splashback all the way to ceiling behind hob!

So thinking... Will 30cm be high enough behind hob and sink? Or would 40cm be better? But if it’s 40cm, will it look weird when there is just 10cm gap under wall unit and shelves? As you can tell, I’m going round in circles. Any advice gratefully received?

Comments (14)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.