shira_cohen35

decision on hob with biult in extractor

Shira Cohen
2 years ago

I'm trying to decide on a hob w/built in extractor for my kitchen island. I'm especially considreing the Novy Panorama 120 vs the bora pure X. My decorator says that with pop up extractors people get tired of lowering them into the island and so leave them up all the time which doesn't look great. On the other hand the Novy appeals to me due to its design allowing all three drawers (the Bora cancels out the upper drawer). Also. our Island is 120 cm across so the Novy being so thin (50 cm) also seems more suitable as it'd give the person sitting across from it more room. I guess I could also consider the Miele and Siemmens although they don't look as nice as the Bora or Novy and I'm not sure how much room they take up underneath. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.