b_maria

Should bedroom pictures be in the middle of the wall or middle of bed?

Maria Be
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Hello! Please can you help me finalise where on the wall I should hang my guest bedroom pictures. As per the attached photo, one picture will be hung above the bed in the middle of the wall, and the other two pictures will be hung on the opposite wall. So when laying on the bed you will see them.

Option a) is to hang them in the middle of the wall equal distance from left to right but that will mean the pictures are not opposite the bed.

Option b) is to hang them opposite the bed so the middle of the two pictures are opposite the picture above the bed, but that means they will be off centre when the door is open.

Here are photos which show the taped sheets of paper where roughly they would site if directly opposite the bed with the bedroom door open and closed. With the bedroom door open it looks okay but not sure about when the door is closed.

Ive just added some better photos of what they would look like if they were hung in the centre of the wall with the door open and closed. When on the bed they will look off centre and they wont be opposite the picture above the bed... If the mirror cupboard wasn't there the middle of the wall probably would be close to being opposite the bed

Thank you all!!!

Comments (14)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.