webuser_943328488

Help and ideas for colour of roof tiles, fascias, render, & front door

Nicola Walker
last year

Hello, i am completely new to this site, and would really welcome ideas and advice from all you people with far more vision and creativity than myself. We are adding a two storey extension and new porch to our 3 bed 1950's semi detached, and looking to give the current pebbledash exterior a face lift. we have original lead encapsulated into white pvcu frames as shown in photograph so will be copying these into new extension, and because of this, i dont think we can be too contemporary with the new look. i was thinking of a slate grey roof, with white fascias and a white or off white render, and undecided whether to go with a black composite porch/ front door and side lights or irish oak. i really like black door but given roof tiles will also be fitted on porch apex roof i am not sure if this clashes. ive never done anything like this before and would welcome any advice or ideas? many thanks.

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.