paula_flutter

Dining Table or Not?

Paula Flutter
11 months ago

We have a long Boot
Room on the side of our bungalow. We would like to cut it in half so we can still keep half of it as we have a dog, but the front section I would like to take out the existing wall from our kitchen and have a small dining room table with 2 bench’s on the outer wall. I would like to take the wall out to where we would keep a Nib, to add an extra radiator. I have drawn on the picture to show what I mean. Then brick up the outside back door, this would give us an extra 210x190cm max in the room.
As this is an outside wall once it’s all insulated I’d like to put Slip Bricks on the back wall and the bricked up back door entrance then add a glass roof to replace the plastic one that we have now.
My question is will I have enough room to put 2 long bench’s and a table in the space.
There is only 2 of us here normally so the table would only need to pull out on special occasions. My husband thinks it’s a waste of money, but I hate just sitting at the island to eat.
Any feed back would be very grateful.

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.