webuser_222945646

Opinion on Flush mount recessed Hob cut out in Quartz Worktop please

HU-222945646
10 months ago

Hi, We’ve had new quartz worktops fitted and they recessed the hob flush for us, corners to me look a bit iffy, one has a slight overcut they admitted should’t be there but said others are normal, it was suggested a lighter silicone to match worktop would disguise cutting but after a friend has just seen it he thinks it’s not been cut correctly

Does anyone have any close ups of what a cut out for a recessed hob should look like please or is my one pretty normal?

Also noticed when cleaning off their overspill of silicone the corners flex a little bit and looking from underneath the hob corners aren’t supported, looks like at each corner a larger radius has been cut nearly all the way through with no lip left (photo not the best) is this normal does anyone think?

Thanks for help

Comments (13)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.