kurda_rahman45

Garden disaster! Hoping to make the impossible possible!

kr rj
9 months ago
last modified: 9 months ago

We're just finishing a full renovation of our house, sadly the builders have left the garden in an absolute state. Unfortunately, we've ran out of money but we need it sorting somehow. Waiting until we have saved money to do a properly designed/landscaped job isn't an option as a) we're broke for the foreseeable future! and b) our son is disabled and needs the outdoor space to maintain his mobility. We would like to do as good a job as we can, with the small budget and garden that we have, before we move home next month.

Ideally we'd like a covered/ mini outdoor kitchen area, a seating area and a dining area. We aren't very precious about having lots of lawn and would even consider a courtyard providing we have some form of plants greenery to make it feel like a garden.

All the fencing around the property (belonging to both us and all the neighbours) have had better days. I'd love PVC panels but these are really expensive, so looking for nice cheaper alternatives here too.

I've attached the layout of the garden with sizes and would really appreciate your design ideas, photos and suggestions

Many thanks

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.