robert_clark92

Laminated nightmare

Robert Clark
6 months ago

I was wondering if you could help my sister. She had her downstairs floor all done with laminated floor . It's quite a big space downstairs . The thing is, it's warping and coming apart in the kitchen. I think because that's where the new extension meets the old part of the kitchen, and also, I think it's partly because of the weight of their humongous fridge freezer. They would like to get it redone but ltv is quite pricy plus they've been getting different quotes and they were told that lvt would be about 2mm and they would need to use filler in all the skirting boards, frame , etc making it even more expensive. What would you recommend them to do - redo all laminate whole downstairs, lvt just kitchen or tiles just for the kitchen. Please help my sister. Thanks @Jonathan

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.