mel_harris

Can you please advise me how we can decorate my elderly mother's loung

Mel Harris
9 years ago
We are trying to get some help on how to decorate my elderly mother's home so that it's comfortable for her to live with the colour scheme on a day to day basis.
We are having to work with a very low budget so want to avoid any mistakes.
She has a two bedroom bungalow which she has just been awarded a grant to complete emergency repairs. Any day now it will be completely rewired, have 2 ceilings replaced and have a new floor laid in her kitchen and then finally new kitchen units installed.
We need to have a friend strip polystyrene ceiling tiles taken down in her lounge, hallway and her bedroom.
Then we have to decorate each of the rooms. Fortunately, she wants it decorated with paint but we don't want to make any mistakes as it will sadly probably be the last time it gets decorated.
Please could you help me out by pointing out where we could go wrong with the decorating.
Many thanks,
My kind regards,
MEL

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.