drw4013

Adjusting a floorplan for walk-in closets

9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago
I've got a floorplan that I'm trying to adjust to give the bedrooms #2 and #3 small walk-in closets, about the same size as the 2nd example picture I've posted. I can't decide on a good way to do it. I figure the best way would be to have the closets next to each other, like in the example picture. I can't figure out how to work that into this current layout without pushing everything way down. Possibly bring BR#3 up flush with the Den wall, and push everything out to the right instead?

I'm willing to add additional sq. footage if needed to keep the bedrooms a decent size; I was actually looking to make them slightly bigger anyway.

Any ideas or options I might be missing that would work the best with this layout?

Thanks...

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.