hzdeleted_6376935

Entry Way MAKEOVER

User
9 years ago
Hi everyone,

I'm almost starting with a blank canvas here.. I am looking to make this area look overall upscale, yet relaxed, and not too fussy. Thinking Restoration Hardware or Pottery Barn kind of look.. I have some existing decor and recently ordered a 70" console table from World Market and 15" preserved cypress from Williams Sanoma. (See photos below.)

Please help!! I'm getting stuck and don't know what to focus on next. I am looking for ANY suggestions or thoughts on this space and how I can really pull it all together. (I prefer the mirror to stay if at all possible, if you don't think it should, please tell me) ... Also, The current shelf area to me feels disjointed and ugly. A couple of my thoughts were to paint the inside of the front door black as well as the small side panel, and get a runner rug? Maybe to put the cypress in the wall niche? Or in center of the console table?

Any help or thoughts are very much appreciated!! Thank you! :)

Comments (19)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.