liz_clow

Ideas for kitchen extension

Liz Clow
9 years ago
Hi. We're looking to do a kitchen extension on our house and I'd really appreciate your input! I was envisaging extending across the whole width of the house but my husband thinks that would be too large and we should just extend two-thirds of the width (to reduce the size of RSJ we'd need amongst other things). If we were to extend the full width, how would we best make use of the space, bearing in mind the current draft plan allows a big utility, which would also be beneficial for the kids coming into the house after playing footy in the garden! Would an extension just being two-thirds width look odd, or is that quite normal? If we went full-width, would the kitchen plus utility work still somehow? The plan in the picture shows the current layout and proposed layout. Thank you!

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.