lisamarie1000

Help with 5 year olds room -paint, wallpaper, overall design and theme

9 years ago
We are moving house and we have the chance to do a whole new room for our eldest daughter... Please find attached two pics of the room as it currently is... I'm thinking a feature wall along the back wall? We want wood floors with rugs as my daughter suffers with asthma so we don't want carpets... Otherwise its a blank canvass... My daughter says rainbows, butterflies, princesses and fairies.... I want something that will look fab now but also in a few years when she gets a bit bigger... My imagination is struggling as we are renovating the whole house!!!! Its a big room (back wall 3980mm side wall 3320mm and window is 1690mm) She also loves the idea of a dressing table in the middle of the wardrobes... she is 5!!!! anyway ideas please ....

Comments (26)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.