alexjelly

Big bathroom, need INTERESTING ideas!

Alex Andra
8 years ago

Hi, just moved into a Victorian property and the bathroom is huge - 4.25mx2.7m - well, huge by our standards, anyway!

Sorry for terrible photos, took them with my computer from PhotoBooth and they're bad quality AND in reverse - the loo is on the right as you walk towards the window, the shower is on the left of the bath.

The big cupboard on right as you walk in can stay or go but there's a chimney breast that's staying (103x36cm, 90cm in from the door on your left as you walk in).

Here's the basic layout without cupboards but showing the dimensions of the room, the window at the back and the chimney breast (not window but there was no design tool for chimney breast) on the left hand side. The chimney breast has been blocked off but there is potential to re-establish it ...

Comments (16)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.