jonathanbradbury

Anthracite grey Windows or not?

Me and my partner have recently purchased a property and are currently in the throes of renovation. As an architectural technologist I'm leading the idea of anthracite grey windows and my partner is happy to follow but I'm not sure if I'm getting to attached to the idea which is all to common. My concern is that it may look odd as the houses in the street scene are all relatively untouched as in white upvc, replacing what was there nothing out of the ordinary. I should also say that the garage door would be the same grey with a coloured front door, the render coloured white again and the bottom left hand window would become a bow window to become more in keeping. Any feedback would be most appreciated.

Comments (29)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.